This post was published 4 years ago. Download links are most likely obsolete.
If that's the case, try asking the author to reupload.
Windows x64 | Languages: English | File Size: 171.77 MB
DFT (aka Digital Film Tools) is the definitive digital toolbox meant to simulate optical camera filters, specialized lenses, film stocks and grain, lens flares, optical lab processes, color correction, keying, and compositing as well as natural light and photographic effects.
- Simulation of optical glass camera filters, specialized lenses, film stocks, lens flares, optical lab processes, grain, exacting color correction as well as natural light and photographic effects
- 111 individual filters
- Thousands of customizable presets
Film Stocks & Looks
- 329 different color and black and white still photographic film stocks, motion picture films stocks and historical photographic processes
- 89 color grading presets from Academy Award nominated movies including 2001 A Space Odyssey, Apocalypse Now, Blade Runner, Back to the Future, Frankenstein, Gone with the Wind, King Kong, Saving Private Ryan and Titanic
- 68 stylized color and black and white looks
- 331 optical lens flare presets organized into Anamorphic, Circular, Polygons, Star, Starburst and Stylized categories
- 193 different lighting gels to colorize your images
- Gobo library for lighting effects includes 751 gobos categorized into Abstract, Doors, Elements, Foliage, Snowflakes, Textures and Windows groups
- Paint system that includes Black/White, Blur, Clone, Color, Eraser, Mosaic, Red-Eye, Repair and Scatter brushes
- Image effects including non-destructive Crop, Rotate and Scale
- Layering system for multiple filter application
- Sophisticated but easy to use masking tools
- Variation generator for effect parameters
- Batch processing
- Color management using ICC profiles
- Exchangeable Image File Format (Exif)
- Camera RAW, TIFF, JPEG as well as Kodak Cineon and DPX file formats
- Mac Retina Display Support
- 8, 16, 32 bit image processing
- Multi-processor acceleration
- GPU acceleration
DFT Filter List
DFT is comprised of the following filters: Ambient Light, Auto Adjust, Black and White, Bleach Bypass, Blur, Borders, Cartoon, Center Spot, Chroma Bands, Chromatic Aberration, Color, Color Correct, Color Gradient, Color Infrared, Colorize Gradient, Color Shadow, Color Spot, Cross Processing, Curves, Day for Night, DeBand, DeBlock, DeFog, DeFringe, DeNoise, Depth of Field, Detail, Develop, Diffusion, Dot, Double Fog, Dual Gradient, Enhancing, Eye Light, Fan Rays, Film Stocks, Flag, Flashing, Fluorescent, Fog, F-Stop, Gels, Glow, Glow Darks, Glow Edges, Grain, Grunge, Harris Shutter, Haze, High Contrast, Hot Spot, Ice Halos, Infrared, Kelvin, Key Light, Lens Distortion, Lens Flare, Levels, Light, Looks, Low Contrast, Match, Mist, Multi-Star, ND Gradient, Net, Night Vision, Overexpose, Ozone, Paint, Pastel, Pencil, Photographic, Polarizer, Printer Points, Rack Focus, Radial Exposure, Radial Streaks, Radial Tint, Rainbow, Random Spikes, Rays, Reflector, ReLight, Selective Color Correct, Selective Saturation, Sepia, Shadows/Highlights, Sharpen, Skin Tone, Silk, Sky, Soft Light, Spikes, Spiral Rays, Split Field, Split Tone, Star, Streaks, Sunset, Telecine, Temperature, Texture, Three Strip, Tint, Tone Adjust, Two Strip, Vignette, Water Droplets, Wide Angle Lens, and X -Ray.
DFT Standalone - New Cameras Supported
- Canon EOS 5D Mark IV
- Canon EOS 6D Mark II
- Canon EOS 77D
- Canon EOS 200D
- Canon EOS 1500D
- Canon EOS 3000D
- Canon EOS M6
- Canon EOS M5
- Canon EOS M100
- Canon PowerShot G1 X Mark III
- Canon PowerShot G9 X Mark II
- Fujifilm GFX 50S
- Fujifilm HS2
- Fujifilm X100F
- Fujifilm X-A10
- Fujifilm X-A20
- Fujifilm X-A3
- Fujifilm X-A5
- Fujifilm X-E3
- Fujifilm X-H1
- Fujifilm X-T2
- GoPro HERO5 Black
- Nikon D3400
- Nikon D5600
- Nikon D7500
- Nikon D850
- Nikon COOLPIX B700
- Olympus E-PL8
- Olympus E-PL9
- Olympus E-M1Mark II
- Olympus TG-5
- Pentax K-70
- Pentax KP
- Panasonic DC-FZ80
- Panasonic DMC-FZ2500
- Panasonic DMC-LX9
- Panasonic DMC-G8
- Panasonic DC-G9
- Panasonic DC-GF9
- Panasonic DC-GH5
- Panasonic DC-GH5S
- Panasonic DMC-GX85
- Panasonic DC-GX9
- Panasonic DMC-ZS70
- Leica CL
- Leica TL
- Leica TL2
- Leica M10
- Sony DSC-RX0
- Sony DSC-RX10M4
- Sony ILCA-99M2
- Sony ILCE-6500
- Sony ILCE-7M3
- Sony ILCE-7RM3
- Sony ILCE-9
- YI M1
Support for Tiffen Dfx Setup Files
- Tiffen Dfx setup files can now be loaded. However, filters included in the setup file that don’t exist or have been renamed in DFT won’t load.
- Lightroom Mac OS Support
- Lightroom is only supported in macOS 10.10 and later.
- 4K Monitor Support - Windows
- The DFT user interface icons on 4K Windows displays appeared too small.
- AMD Compatibility Issues
- Some AMD cards crashed with certain plug-ins.
- DFT UI Displayed Black In FCP With Multiple Pug-ins
- The DFT user interface displayed black in FCP when there were multiple DFT plug-ins applied.
- Dual Graphics Card Crash When DFT User Interface Opened
- An installation with a dual graphics card caused a crash when the DFT user interface opened.
- Grain > Blue Channel Did Not Animate
- The Grain > Blue channel did not animate.
- Film Stocks - Move Kodachrome Presets
- Moved Kodachrome Presets from Color Films - Print to Color Films - Slide.
- Photoshop CS6 Support
- On some systems, DFT would not appear in Photoshop CS6.
- Unadjusted Preset Not Highlighted
- If you selected a preset, it was not highlighted if you navigated back and forth between another layer.
- Dual Core Intel or AMD processor
- Windows 7 64 bit and up
- 8GB of RAM (16GB or more recommended)
- 1GB of available disk space for caching and temporary files
- Three-button mouse or Wacom tablet
Recommended Graphics Cards
- NVIDIA GTX 460 or better
- AMD Radeon 57xx series or better
- OpenCL 1.0 capable graphic card
- 1GB of graphics memory