This post was published 4 years ago. Download links are most likely obsolete.
If that's the case, try asking the author to reupload.
Languages: Multilingual | File Size: 297.81 MB
A Better Way to Handle Your Images. Flexible, Smart and Very Fast. Understandable on a hunch, reaConverter makes batch conversion and oft-recurring image editing simple. Every year thousands of users around the world save thousands of hours using reaConverter!
As well as handling every conceivable format you may encounter, reaConverter also provides a command line utility allowing you to process images automatically.
And of course, we've added all the most useful features, such as image editing and the most efficient batch processing in any software of this type.
Load files you want to process.
Select from a variety of editing actions.
Save the Result
Choose output format and folder, tune saving options.
All the actions are available in an automatized way.
Widest Range of Supported Formats
- Highly efficient software that makes it easy to convert millions of files and folders in a single operation.
- Convert between a great number of file formats, including archaic and rare ones.
Ample Scope for Image Editing
- Understandable on a hunch, reaConverter makes oft-recurring image editing simple.
- Touch up, transform, apply editing and effects to any number of images at the same time.
Uber-powerful tool with a great variety of features. It gives advanced solution for image processing and tuning. Get complete, fine-grained control over your work.
Windows Context Menu Integration
Managing basic image conversion processes with reaConverter's latest edition takes less time and effort than ever! And now it doesn't even have to include opening the actual program — you can manage everything from Windows Explorer. Simply browse and select the images you intend to convert, right click and opt for a regular conversion, or for a conversion with changes.
Editing a large amount of images can be extremely time consuming and drain you of energy and creativity. For this reason, reaConverter brings you one step closer to avoiding repetitive and dull batch image editing operations by adding an additional feature called Watch Folders. With Watch Folders you can configure reaConverter to monitor your system folders and automatically apply specific processing actions to all files you drop in Watch Folder.
Command-line Image Processing
reaConverter functionality can be implemented into scripts, applications or websites via command-line tool. It provides command-line access to all reaConverter features and can be used to automate processes via scripting. Running through command-line is an advanced feature available with Pro edition — a piece of software intended mainly for users who do image processing professionally.
reaConverter's full range of conversion and image editing options can now be included into your own customized software solution using the latest edition's Dynamic Link Library (DLL) feature. This is mainly addressed to developers and proficient users and is designed for the Windows platform. The DLL feature works similarly with the command-line interface, however, the DLL works only via internal program calls. reaConverter DLL is available with Pro edition only.
Version 7 puts the functionality to the whole new level
- Ultra-fast multi-threaded conversion
- The entirely reworked user interface
- New image editing options and graphic filters
- New formats support including CAD and MS Office documents
- New ways to save the conversion result
- New Watch Folders feature to monitor folders and automatically apply processing
- New command-line tool for simple integration to server-side and third-party solutions
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- Server 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016