This post was published 6 years ago. Download links are most likely obsolete.
If that's the case, try asking the author to reupload.
VSO ConvertXtoHD 126.96.36.199 Beta | 35.38 Mb
VSO ConvertXtoHD software is a Blu-ray and AVCHD Creator that lets you convert your videos in HD in just a click, whatever their original format. The program will give you the exceptional HD quality results. Give your videos Blu-ray treatment with exceptional image quality! VSO ConvertXtoHD will allow you to create AVCHD and Blu-ray folders, disks and ISO images. Create Blu-ray from any video with guaranteed compatibility with all home Blu-ray and AVCHD players. VSO ConvertXtoHD supports all input files – avi, mkv, Blu-rays, DVDs, mts, mpg, FLV, etc. The output size can be DVD-5, DVD-9, BD-25, BD-50, or custom value. You can see your changes in real time with the live preview. Conversions are made with professional looking menus making your disks extra easy to watch!
Edit and Personalize with VSO ConvertXtoHD
• Add subtitles and audio
• Advanced subtitle editing
• Adjust synchronization
• Rotate videos
• Chapter managment
• Cut out sections of the video
• 480, 576, 720, 1080 resolution
• 16:9 widescreen or 4:3 full screen
• Increase audio volume
• Join files into one
• Personalize HD menus
• Live preview!
Quality and Speed – Conversion speeds are optimized
• Videos are converted simultaneously and optimized for multi-core processing
• Nvidia Cuda/NVENC and INTEL QuickSync hardware optimizations will be used for encoding and decoding when possible
Advanced settings available like upscaling and downscaling filters and 2 pass conversions are available.
VSO ConvertXtoHD is easy to use
• Burn to disk
• Burn multiple copies
• Make copies of Blu-ray disks
• Create BDMV and AVCHD ISO
• Compatible with all disk formats and burners
• Store conversions on USB key or PC.
• Shutdown PC option when finished
• Various skins to change look and feel of the interface
• Available in multiple languages
• Includes several HD menu templates
• Includes “how to” tutorials and video guides
Changes in VSO ConvertXtoHD 188.8.131.52
– 0010508: [Bug] converted video quality is not as good as the source, the output has blur and rumple effect (cedric) – resolved.
– 0010507: [Bug] display bug when adding external subtitle track in subtitle tab . . . . there is a blue line with text that should not exist (cedric) – resolved.
– 0010506: [Suggestion] link hardware optimizations in default settings drop down menu (cedric) – resolved.
– 0010505: [Bug] decoder setting “allow only 1 instance” not respected (cedric) – resolved.
– 0010504: [Bug] user defined cropping and padding values are not saved in projects (cedric) – resolved.
– 0010497: [Suggestion] use 224 kbps as default stereo output (cedric) – resolved.
– 0010503: [Bug] Option “Always display a subtitle track on playback” not applied when closing settings window (cedric) – resolved.
– 0010495: [Feature Request] Allow merge by dragging and dropping on titleset (without pressing shift) and display merge in main interface (cedric) – resolved.
– 0010488: [Suggestion] logic with settings window (cedric) – resolved.
– 0010492: [Feature Request] when no subtitles and user clicks on item in titleset “add external subtitle track” open file browser also (cedric) – resolved.
– 0010491: [Bug] color missing next to color selection for subtitles in editing tab under preview window (cedric) – resolved.