StudioLine Photo Basic 4.2.42
This post was published 4 years ago. Download links are most likely obsolete.
If that's the case, try asking the author to reupload.
File Size: 93.8 Mb
Maybe you have a powerful artistic streak and want a proper tool to customize your pictures, or maybe you just want to be able to add a few effects to your images. Whatever the case may be, StudioLine Photo Basic is a software app that provides several options to help you get the desired results.
Not just a photo editor, but also a manager
It isn't just a simple image editing application, but also a powerful manager for photo collections. Thus, you can organize your files into various categories, and add keywords and descriptions so that it's easier to track them down rapidly. Furthermore, you can print and email the pictures, burn them to CDs and DVDs, as well as upload them as web galleries.
A wide range of editing tools
The software application comes loaded with a wide range of tools for multiple jobs. For example, you can crop and rotate your pics and even remove the red eye effect. Other correction functions are designed to help you adjust the auto tone levels, hue, saturation and brightness values, modify the color balance, as well as to sharpen or blur your pictures.
Image enhancements and effects
StudioLine Photo Basic also hosts over a dozen effects. Among these are sepia, black and white or smoked glass layers. Plus, you can overlay text messages, adjust the transparency levels, and create slideshows. It is possible to look for images in multiple folders, choose the succession order, and apply one of the many available transition effects. As far as supported image extensions are concerned, JPG, TIF, GIF, PNG and BMP are just some of them.
All in all, StudioLine Photo Basic is a complex image editor that has a bunch of extra features. On the downside, the interface is very crowded and difficult to work with until you’ve had some practice. Beginners might need some time to become familiar with all the functions and the path to getting the desired effects. However, those with a little experience are likely to find it exciting and resourceful.
What's New in version 4.2.42
• Upsizing large image archives to SQL Server now moves additional content.
• Clean-up of information from image archive that was made obsolete by deleting images.
• Image tool history dialog will now close automatically once no more tools are associated with an image.
• Automated recovery from an unusable text index during next restart.
• Fixed: Extraneous second progress bar for single activity.
• Fixed: Concurrent StudioLine instances did not always retain the image tool “Favorites”.
• Processor with a minimum of 1.6 GHz, higher recommended
• 2 GB RAM, more recommendeed
• 150 MB disk space for programs (allow extra space for data)
• 24 bit graphics adapter with monitor resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels
• INTERNET EXPLORER VERSION 7 OR HIGHER
• .NET FRAMEWORK 4.5
OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
Download from free file storage
Resolve the captcha to access the links!
Registered members don't get captcha ... just sayin