If that's the case, try asking the author to reupload.
File Size: 28.0 Mb
TV-Browser is a simple Digital TV Guide that supports more than 1000 TV channels and 100 Radio stations. TV-Browser collects TV program information from different sources on the internet and presents it neatly as a Digital TV Guide with pictures where there possible (if there are no copyright issues).TV-Browser is a free opensource software licensed under GPL that can run on multiple platforms like Windows, Linux, MacOS & OS/2 as it is Java based and requires only the SUN Java runtime environment to work properly.
An Electronic Program Guide that downloads the latest, up-to-date information about TV programs. TV-Browser is quite similar to the way that a standard TV Guide works. TV-Browser is an Electronic Program Guide (also known as an EPG). That means, it downloads the latest, up-to-date information about television programs from the internet and displays the information in a clear, understandable way.
Most features of TV-Browser are realized as a Plugin.
1. Blog this! - Simply do a Blog entry by one mouse click.
2. Calendar Export - Exports programs to a scheduler such as "Outlook".
3. Clipboard - To collect broadcasts and forwards cluster to plugins.
4. Send e-mail - Send program info via e-mail.
5. Favorite programs - Manages your favourite programs.
6. View List - Displays the available program data in a list.
7. Genres - Shows the program genres in the tree view.
8. Growl - Growl-Plugin
9. Marker Plugin - Easy mark programs or add additional lists for marking programs with different priorities.
10. News - TV-Browser news.
11. Print program - Prints the TV program.
12. Program information - Shows detailed information about one program.
13. Recording Control - Enables TV-Browser to control external applications or devices e.g. for recording. List with examples.
14. Reminder - To remind on a program, you want to see.
15. Search - Search for programs.
16. Showview number calculator - To generate the "Showview" numbers.
17. TV Rater - To rate broadcasts and to see reviews from other users.
18. WebPlugin - Hand over broadcastings to web pages
New in TV-Browser 3.4.4
- TV-Browser 3.4.4 fixes bugs of the previous versions. New channels are now searched automatically on a regular base and changes will be shown directly, broken filters are easily recognizable, separators can be added to the channel list and the search contains a new type "Whole term" which allows to search for whole words and term without finding programs with parts of the term. The first day of the week is now configurable.
- TV-Browser 3.4.4 will probably be the last version that supports Java 6, the next version will depend on Java 8.
New in TV-Browser 184.108.40.206 RC 3
- TV-Browser 220.127.116.11 RC3 contains many improvements, for instance the highlighting of the channel in the program table, if the channel was selected.
- TV-Browser 18.104.22.168 RC3 is a release candidate and probably contains bugs.
OS: Windows All