This post was published 4 years ago. Download links are most likely obsolete.
If that's the case, try asking the author to reupload.
File Size: 4.91 Gb
Datacenter / Datacenter Core
Windows Server 2016 (code-named Windows Server vNext) - server operating system from Microsoft, which provides a new level of security and innovations for your applications and infrastructure of your company. Windows Server 2016 features based on cloud technologies allow to increase the competitiveness of the data center. Improvements in the field of computing, network infrastructure, storage and security systems provide additional flexibility to meet changing business requirements. Faster connectivity and adaptability are achieved through features modern platforms for applications like Windows Server Containers.
Benefits of Windows Server 2016
• Built-in security features. Increased safety and reduced risk through several levels of protection built into the operating system.
• Transforming the data center. Cost savings and increased flexibility through software-defined computing technologies, and Microsoft Azure storage networking.
• Accelerated innovation. New technologies, such as Windows and Nano Server Containers for new ways to deploy and run applications locally and in the cloud.
10 reasons why you'll love Windows Server 2016
• Manage servers in DevOps style with PowerShell and configure state
• New controls and access through Active Directory and Certificate
• Simple server management from any location using the Server Management
• Services remote desktops to improve graphics scalability and cloud-based integration
• Changing the approach to storage: software-defined storage
• Improved clustering and integrated virtualization through software-defined calculations
• Dynamic security and flexibility of a hybrid cloud due to the software-defined networks
• New levels of protection against changing threats
• The density of containers in the Windows ecosystem
• Reduction of space taken up by the data center, and attack surface through Nano Server
Format: Bootable ISO
• SOURCE: 14393.0.160715-1616.RS1_RELEASE_SERVER_OEMRET_X64FRE_EN-US
Integrated / Pre-installed:
• Dynamic Update(s):
• Servicing Stack Update:
• Flash Player Security Update:
• NET Framework 4.7.2:
SetupComplete / Post-install:
• .NET Framework 3.5
• Windows Defender Updates
• ENGLISH US
• Windows Server 2016 Datacenter Core
• Windows Server 2016 Datacenter
- Activated by KMS_VL_ALL
• (Use attached Rufus USB-tool to make UEFI-bootable).
• Diagnostics and Recovery Toolset 10.0 (Microsoft DaRT)
• install.wim compressed to recovery format (install.esd)
INSTALLATION & INFORMATION
• Create bootable USB (highly recommended) with Rufus
• (attached) or burn to DVD-DL at slow speed.