This post was published 3 years ago. Download links are most likely obsolete.
If that's the case, try asking the author to reupload.
Language: Multilingual | File size: 80 MB
If you’re wondering how to edit photos on your Mac without the hassle of other programs, give this neat little app a try. The clear and simple interface, automatic quality improvements, and smart selection options make photo processing fun!
Experiment with backgrounds, delete unwanted objects, apply digital makeup, add filters and textures, tweak parameters using color-coded sliders, straighten, crop and flip frames. Need more disc space on your Macintosh? Scale photos down to reduce their file size.
- Improve photo quality automatically or by hand
- Erase objects and replace backgrounds
- Reduce digital noise and sharpen fuzzy images
- Apply effects, add text and watermarks
• Automatic image colorization: add color to black-and-white photos in one click.
• The filmstrip view: quickly and easily preview photos and select images for editing.
• New text editing features: align text relative to images; link text and decoration to move them together.
• Ability to save an edited image as a project so you can continue editing the text and decorations later.
• Minor bug fixes.
Supported Operation Systems
OS X 10.8 or later 64-bit