This post was published 3 years ago. Download links are most likely obsolete.
If that's the case, try asking the author to reupload.
File size: 33 MB
VirtualHostX is the easiest way to build and test multiple websites on your Mac. It's the perfect solution for web designers working on more than one project at a time. With VirtualHostX you can easily create and manage unlimited Apache websites with just a few clicks.
• We've added a "Start Page". This is a new website that VirtualHostX generates automatically for you. It provides helpful links to Getting Started and troubleshooting information, links to all of your active websites, instructions for connecting to your MySQL databases, and more
• phpMyAdmin is now included by default. You can access is by visiting your new Start Page
• You can now import a custom SSL certificate to use with a website
• Added a one-click installer for Joomla
• Added a link to our new Getting Started guide under the "Help" menu
• We've created a new "Web Sever" menu alongside the existing "Virtual Machine" menu. This allowed us to add some new menu items and clean up a few existing ones that didn't quite make sense located where they were
Supported Operation Systems
OS X 10.10 or later 64-bit