x86/x64 | Language: English, Russian | File Size: 2.87 GB / 4.07 GB
Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2021 builds on Windows 10 Pro, version 21H2 adding premium features designed to address the needs of large and mid-size organizations (including large academic institutions), such as: Advanced protection against modern security threats, Full flexibility of OS deployment, Updating and support options, Comprehensive device and app management and control capabilities.
The Long-term Servicing Channel is the release model you’re already familiar with (currently called the “Long-term Servicing Branch”) where a new major version of Windows Server is released every 2-3 years. Users are entitled to 5 years of mainstream support, 5 years of extended support, and optionally 6 more years with Premium Assurance. This channel is appropriate for systems that require a longer servicing option and functional stability.
- Integrated updates for June 14, 2022;
- .Net Framework 3.5 included (including 2.0 and 3.0);
- Integrated SmartFix 2.4.7, Microsoft DaRT in winre.wim and boot.wim;
- The systems were not in audit mode.
List of windows editions available for installation
- Windows 10 Enterprise 2021 LTSC x86-x64
- Windows 10 Enterprise N 2021 LTSC x86-x64
- Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2021 LTSC x86-x64
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster.
- RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB).
- Free space on hard disk: 16 gigabytes (GB).
- Graphics card: DirectX 9 graphics device or a newer version.
- Additional requirements to use certain features.
- To use touch you need a tablet or monitor that supports multitouch.
- To access the Windows store to download and run apps, you need an active Internet connection and a screen resolution of at least 1024 x 768 pixels.