x64 | Language: English, Russian | File Size: 4.43 GB
Windows 10 is a series of personal computer operating systems produced by Microsoft as part of its Windows NT family of operating systems. Devices in enterprise environments can receive these updates at a slower pace, or use long-term support milestones that only receive critical updates, such as security patches, over their ten-year lifespan of extended support. This release contains two ISO images and 74 executable svf files. All exe files are created from original ISOs for each language. This is done with SmartVersion, a program that calculates the difference between two files (one of which is used as the source) and then creates an svf file based on that difference.
This assembly includes the following editions of the 64-bit (x64) kernel:
- Windows 10 Home x64
- Windows 10 Home N x64
- Windows 10 Pro x64
- Windows 10 Pro N x64
- Windows 10 Home Single Language x64
- Windows 10 Pro Education x64
- Windows 10 Pro N Education x64
- Windows 10 Pro for Workstations x64
- Windows 10 Pro N for Workstations x64
- Windows 10 Pro Single Language x64
- Windows 10 Education x64
- Windows 10 Education N x64
- Windows 10 Enterprise for Virtual Desktops x64
- Windows 10 Enterprise x64
- Windows 10 Enterprise N x64
- Windows 10 IoT Enterprise x64
- The build is based on Windows 10 distributions hosted on VSS (formerly MSDN) on November 17, 2021.
- This assembly does not include anything that would make it possible to register and activate the operating systems included in it. Perform all such procedures only with third-party means.
- The Microsoft Diagnostics and Recovery Toolset (MSDaRT) 10 module is integrated into the system recovery service, both launched from the installation media and built into the system itself, which significantly expands the capabilities for system resuscitation (in the IoT Enterprise and IoT Enterprise editions, LTSC is required one-time manual activation of MSDaRT).
- .NET Framework 3.5 is preinstalled. In this regard, the \ sources \ sxs folder has been removed from the installation media, which contained packed files for manual local installation of this package.
- On a system installed in BIOS Legacy mode, the functionality of the boot menu is restored by pressing the F8 key. The F8 boot menu is displayed in text mode.
- In the boot menu by F8, the item "Load the last good configuration" is restored.
- The system is installed immediately with Russian and English language packs. The choice of language during installation only affects which of the languages will be the main one. So at the end of the installation, you can easily change the interface language using standard OS tools (except for Pro Single Language and Home Single Language editions) without downloading additional files.
- In the Pro Single Language and Home Single Language editions, a script has been added that allows you to switch the interface language from Russian to English and vice versa without losing your license.
- There are some restrictions on transferring applications from an old system to a new one when installing an update. Read more in the FAQ.
- The consequences of a developer's mistake, due to which, when integrating additional languages into the distribution kit, the Notepad, WordPad and Paint applications did not receive the necessary language packs, as a result of which they did not work, have been eliminated. I put the missing files into the necessary directories of the system.
- Fixed a feature of the Windows 10 installer, due to which in a multilingual assembly, when starting the installation from under an existing system, there was no choice of the installer interface language. In this assembly, the interface language is determined automatically based on the language of the running OS.
- Made minor improvements to the installer interface, fixing the flaws of Microsoft programmers.
- 1 GHz processor (or faster) with PAE, NX and SSE2 support;
- 1 GB (for 32-bit version) or 2 GB (for 64-bit version) RAM;
- 16 GB (for 32-bit version) or 20 GB (for 64-bit version) free hard disk space;
- Graphics card with DirectX 9 support.