This post was published 6 years ago. Download links are most likely obsolete.
If that's the case, try asking the author to reupload.
GCSE Biology AQA B1
English | 2015 | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch | 2 hrs | 233 MB
eLearning, Academics, Math & Science | Skill level: All level
Learn GCSE Biology and prepare for the B1 exam
This course is a complete study and revision guide to the AQA GCSE Biology B1 course.
You Can Learn and Master Biology to Ensure Your Success in the GCSE Exam.
Review the complete content of the GCSE AQA B1 Core Biology course.
Practise exam questions to gain competence and confidence.
Test knowledge and understanding using the quizzes that follow each lecture.
Prepare with confidence for the final GCSE exam.
I've written this course to help students I teach prepare for the GCSE exam and I'd now like any student to benefit from it.
This course covers the following topics in the AQA B1 specification; 1. Keeping Healthy, 2. Nerves and Hormones, 3. Drugs, 4. Interdependence and Adaptation, 5. Energy and Biomass, 6. Waste materials, 7. Differences in Organisms, 8. Evolution.
By following the lectures you will complete the entire AQA B1 syllabus and will be ready to sit the exam.
I've used my experience as an Educational Consultant, a Senior Leader, a Head of Department and an Exam Marker to ensure you get a high quality, course that will maximise your Grade.
At your fingertips you will have a wide range of tips, tricks and strategies that will lower your stress levels and make your learning fun.
How to use this course.
I have recorded over 30 lectures that explain the material of the Biology specification. Each teaching lecture is followed by a short quiz that you can use to check your understanding. I've also included practice questions you can download and I show how to work through them in video lectures. You'll see how to approach the questions and gain full marks when doing them.
Each lecture has clear objectives (using words like, name, describe, explain) to help you know what you are trying to learn. I've used ideas from Bloom's Taxonomy, Solo Learning, Assessment for Learning and Visible Learning to develop these. At the end of each lecture you will see that content of the specification. This is really important as any exam question you will meet will have to be based on this. The lectures are short but are crammed with information. Watch them as many times as you like and pause them when you need. You can easily watch them whilst you are waiting for a bus or train, or even during commercial breaks in your favourite TV programme! I've designed them so you can even use a smartphone or small tablet to view them. Happy Learning!
What are the requirements?
- No additional material is needed but students should have covered the KS3 Science syllabus.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 31 lectures and 1.5 hours of content!
- Review the complete content of the GCSE AQA B1 Core Biology course.
- Practise exam questions to gain competence and confidence.
- Test knowledge and understanding using the quizzes that follow each lecture.
- Prepare with confidence for the final GCSE exam.
- This course specifically matches the AQA GCSE Science curriculum. It does not go into the detail of an A-level or undergraduate degree. However it provides a good base to move on to such courses.
What is the target audience?
- If you are preparing for the AQA GCSE core Biology exam you will find this course really useful.
- If you've missed, or don't understand, some of the work you can use this course to fix any gaps in your knowledge and understanding.
~~~~ Welcome to my Blogs ~~~~
Do not forget to check it every day!
If You should find any files not found, please PM me