This post was published 6 years ago. Download links are most likely obsolete.
If that's the case, try asking the author to reupload.
Lynda - QuickBooks Pro 2016 Essential Training
Size: 803MB | Duration: 4h 12m | Video: AVC (.mp4) 1280x720 15fps | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch
Genre: eLearning | Level: Beginner | Language: English
Learn the essentials of working with QuickBooks Pro. Find out how to create and back up your company's QuickBooks file and quickly set up shop—adding your banking information, credit cards, and historical data to the chart of accounts. You'll also learn how to set up your customers, vendors, employees, and inventory items. Author Jess Stratton then takes you through the day-to-day operations that keep your business running: creating estimates, invoices, and sales receipts; processing payments; recording deposits; and printing checks. Plus, learn how to run reports, find data about your business, and close the books, with end-of-year preparations.
* Setting up a new company file
* Working with the chart of accounts
* Adding bank accounts and credit cards
* Adding service or inventory items
* Setting up sales tax
* Adding customer, vendor, and employee profiles
* Creating estimates and purchase orders
* Invoicing customers
* Receiving payments
* Recording deposits
* Handling refunds and credits
* Paying employees
* Banking online with QuickBooks
* Sharing QuickBooks with others
* Running reports
~~~~ Welcome to my Blogs ~~~~
Do not forget to check it every day!
If You should find any files not found, please PM me