QuickButtonsPro Navigation Bar v1.2
Requirements: Android 5.1+ | Size: 3.07 MB
Customize your Navigation Bar with a wide range of 250+ colors and 50+ icon designs for Back Button , Home Button and Recents Button. Also enjoy using Soft Keys for Power Button, Volume Button and flashlight button !
This app lets you define color for your Navigation Bar’s Background and its icons.
Also we have a wide collection of designs for the Navigation Bar icons. Try them all and choose the one which fits you the Best!
This app provides you with soft power button and soft volume button which preserves your device’s volume and power button.
Working of this app
1) Install our Quick Buttons Pro app and enable the accessibility service for this app.
Steps to Enable Accessibility service
- Once installed, our app prompts you to enable accessibility service
- Clicking on enable takes you to your device’s accessibility settings.
- In this page, choose the Quick buttons App and enable accessibility service for the app.
2) Once accessibility service is Enabled, you will immediately see Navigation bar and feature bar being added to your screen.
3) Once you exit your accessibility settings page, you will be landed into the Quick Buttons Pro App where you can start configuring.
Customize your Navigation Bar
1) In the Quick Buttons Pro Configure page, you can find an option to specify whether you want the Back Button on the left or right. Selecting an option brings the Back Button & Home Button to the desired positions.
- To customize colors, just click on the Colors option and you will be redirected to a page where you can customize colors. To update color for the Navigation Bar Background, just select the Background option from the Bottom Menu, and click on a color that you want to apply for the background. And that’s it, you will see the background color is applied to your Navigation Bar.
- Similarly to update the color of the Navigation Bar Icons and ripple, select the corresponding option from the bottom menu and click on the desired color.
Styling Navigation Bar Icons
- To change NavBar designs, just click on Icons option and you will be redirected to a page where you can choose the icons that you would love for your Navigation Bar.
- To select a particular icon design for your Navigation Bar, just click on the desired icon and the changes will apply instantly!
By clicking on the advanced settings page, you may enable / disable the vibration effect for the NavBar icons and here you can also configure whether you want to hide/show the dock button
- Customize Navigation Bar with 250+ colors
- 50+ Navigation Bar Icon Designs
- Soft Keys for Volume Button , Power Button & Flashlight Button
● Supported Languages: af, am, ar, as, az, be, bg, bn, bs, ca, cs, da, de, el, en-AU, en-CA, en-GB, en-IN, en-XC, es, es-419, es-US, et, eu, fa, fi, fr, fr-CA, gl, gu, hi, hr, hu, hy, in, is, it, iw, ja, ka, kk, km, kn, ko, ky, lo, lt, lv, mk, ml, mn, mr, ms, my, nb, ne, nl, or, pa, pl, pt, pt-BR, pt-PT, ro, ru, si, sk, sl, sq, sr, sr-Latn, sv, sw, ta, te, th, tl, tr, uk, ur, uz, vi, zh-CN, zh-HK, zh-TW, zu;
● Supported CPU architecture: None;
● Supported Screen DPI: Ldpi, Mdpi, Tvdpi, Hdpi, Xhdpi, Xxhdpi, Xxxhdpi.
● Untouched Paid Apk With Original Hash Signature.
● Certificate MD5 Digest: 4850a48d819a0b9049908ad5a8493fdc.
Download from free file storage
Resolve the captcha to access the links!
Registered members don't get captcha ... just sayin