Requirements: Android 6.0+ | Size: 89.7 MB
View your provider IPTV on any device (phone, tablet, TV, TV-box)
How to improve your English pronunciation? Learn and practice English pronunciation with Speakometer.
Start practicing now and see your progress. You will speak English more confidently and clearly. Your English speaking and English accent will improve quickly by practicing English pronunciation.
Speakometer helps you in 4 ways to correct your English pronunciation:
1 - Speakometer recommends you English pronunciation practices based on your native language and practice history. It will learn how you pronounce English words and recommend different practices as you progress.
2 - Practicing English pronunciation by yourself is the easiest and the most effective way to reduce your accent and correct mispronunciations. It’s more time-efficient than accent reduction classes.
3 - Clear pronunciation of English words is essential for a good English conversation. You can learn English sounds and their spellings and then compare them with similar sounds as you practice!
4 - English IPA (International Phonetic Alphabet) chart will help you to improve your English pronunciation.
Listen and compare over 8,000 minimal pairs in real British English or American English voice. Practice English pronunciation with British accent or American accent. Hear how to pronounce English words and practice.
Look up word translations while practicing in 40 Languages (Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese)
Learn English pronunciation by listening to how words are pronounced correctly and repeating them by yourself. Improve your English speaking skills and speak confidently.
Search over 65,000 English words, listen to British and American English pronunciation and self-practice! You can compare British accent and American accent.
Use Speakometer app for:
- Study English for your TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC exams.
- Practice English speaking for your business conversations.
- Speak English confidently in your travels or business trips.
- Improve your English pronunciation and accent, learn how to pronounce English words correctly.
- Practice received pronunciation British English.
You can learn and practice English pronunciation offline.
Daily remainder for accent training courses, such as:
- Recommended practices just for you
- Top 2000 English words
- Commonly mispronounced words
- Practice your favourite words
- Long vs short vowels
- Voiced vs voiceless consonants
- Consonant ending words
- Irregular verbs
- Silent r
- -ed ending words
- -s ending words
- Improved Favourites, now you can practice selected words
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
● Single Package APK (No SAI Needed);
● Languages: af, am, ar, as, az, be, bg, bn, bs, ca, cs, da, de, el, en-AU, en-CA, en-GB, en-IN, en-XC, es, es-419, es-ES, es-US, et, eu, fa, fi, fr, fr-CA, gl, gu, hi, hr, hu, hy, id, in, is, it, iw, ja, ka, kk, km, kn, ko, ky, lo, lt, lv, mk, ml, mn, mr, ms, my, nb, ne, nl, or, pa, pl, pt, pt-BR, pt-PT, ro, ru, si, sk, sl, sq, sr, sr-Latn, sv, sw, ta, te, th, tl, tr, uk, ur, uz, vi, zh-CN, zh-HK, zh-TW, zu;
● Supported CPU architecture: Armeabi-v7a, Arm64-v8a, X86, X86_64;
● Supported DPIs: Ldpi, Mdpi, Tvdpi, Hdpi, Xhdpi, Xxhdpi, Xxxhdpi.
● Premium Feature Unlocked.
● Ads Related Activity & Code Removed / Disabled.
● Ads Related Layouts Visibility Gone.
● Analytics / Crashlytics Removed / Disabled.
● Receivers and Services Removed / Disabled.
● Duplicate Dpi Item Remove Like:
- Bar Length, Drawable Size, Gap Between Bars.
● Splits0 File Removed (Resources & AndroidManifest).
● Splits0 Releated Unnecessary Meta-Data Remove Like:
- Stamp Source, Stamp Type Standalone Apk, Android Vending Splits, Android Vending Derived Apk.
● Total Apk Size 89.7 Mb.
● Removed Debug Information (Source, Line, Param, Prologue, Local).