Harry Jones | Duration: 3:56 h | Video: H264 1600x900 | Audio: AAC 48 kHz 2ch | 2,3 GB | Language: English
In this course, I’ll walk you through the simple and beginner friendly process of creating a cute Mushroom Terrarium in Blender. We’ll be going through the entire process of creating this Mushroom Terrarium from a beginner’s perspective to avoid as much confusion as possible. That means I won’t be skipping any steps or going too fast for you to keep up with me. We’re using Blender for this tutorial, which is an amazing and totally free 3d software. The only barrier to entry is having a computer to run the software on.
In this class you can expect to learn
• Blender Interface and Tools: We’ll learn about many basic tools and interface elements within Blender while creating our terrarium.
• Modeling: To create our Mushroom Terrarium from scratch, we’ll use basic modeling tools and modifiers such as Snapping and Solidify.
• Lighting: We’ll set up a soft lighting scheme to display our terrarium in the best light.
• Shading: Which can give objects the appearance of stylized mushroom, grass and wood.
• Rendering: Lastly, we’ll render our final image in Blender so you can share it with your friends and family on social media.
When we’re done you’ll have all the skills you need to create a cute terrarium of your very own! For our Class Project, you'll be doing just that! I’d like you to create a new terrarium with a unique design and share it with the class! I’ll personally review every project uploaded to the gallery and give you feedback on what you’ve done fantastic, as well as anything that could use some adjustment. I hope you’ll join me on this fun beginner’s journey through Blender by making your very own cute Mushroom Terrarium!