Elliot Forbes | Duration: 0:12 h | Video: H264 3840x2160 | Audio: AAC 48 kHz 2ch | 73 MB | Language: English
In this course, we are going to be taking a look at how you can get up and running writing and running your own web apps that utilize WebAssembly that has been written and compiled with Go.
Throughout this course, we will be covering the following topics
• Compiling Go Code to WebAssembly
• Executing Your WebAssembly Code in The Browser
• Basic DOM manipulation in WebAssembly
• Optimizing the size of your compiled binaries
• Creating WebAssembly Functions in Go
By the end of this course, you should have a solid understanding of the basics when it comes to writing your own web applications using WebAssembly and Go.