Here is a solution that works perfectly without having to resize browser window.
Personally I like the 2 columns (less scrolling).
I use chrome (also available for firefox)
1) install chrome extension Stylebot - or find one you like
[Login to see the link]
There are similar extension but I chose this one.
2) goto sanet page
-- click the extension icon > "Open Stylebot"
-- paste following 3 lines
FYI: You can have the style (per site) enabled or disabled
then quickly toggle custom styling on/of using "alt+shift+t"
Why I use:
- You can customize any css on page
- You can enable disable quickly - options
- You can add keyboard shortcuts - options
- See/modify all styled pages - options
- sync to drive - options
I mainly use it to style pages with white background.
I stole the colors (background & text) from sanet 🙂
I don't like "Dark Reader", using this method I can basically make any page to my liking.
Hope this helps