infiniT I'm still buying vinyl & CD's, haven't been in a record store in @least 10 yrs though. Either ordering online from record labels or buying it from the merch tables @ live shows. Right now I've got about 720'ish records (90% of them are old Skool hardcore & jungle from 1992 to 2000, the other 10% are industrial & newer/current jungle/DnB), between 300 & 400 CDs & a little over 400 cassette tapes (all old 90's & early 2000's rave tapes). Obviously I'm not buying tapes still but every year or so I seem to run into somebody I haven't seen in yrs who's shocked that I still have tapes & end up giving me any/all the old rave tapes they have cause they don't have anything that plays tapes anymore.
When I'm listening to music at home for vinyl 2 Technics 1200s, for CDs a low end dvd/CD player I've had since the late 90s (it can play mp3 CDs too so I still use it), for cassette tapes a Technics RS-TR474 dual cassette player & for mp3s I've got a 128gb sd card that I move my fresh downloads & any other mp3s I might wanna hear soon to from my PC & I use my tablet to play them. All that's hooked up to a Pioneer VSX-D702S audio/video stereo receiver with a pair of cerwin vega VS 120 speakers & paradigm ps-100 subwoofer. Shit starts shaking in my place @ a quarter of the volume & I've been a hardcore junglist for nearly 30yrs now... so yes... Most of my neighbors probably do hate me.
When I'm not [Login to see the link] I've got 4 mp3 players (1s decent & the other 3 are just cheap ones) that I keep loaded with different styles of music. I just throw a 2nd player in my back pack in case my mood changes & I feel like listening to a different style of music.
My COVID project was to finally start ripping my old rave tapes to mp3 so haven't really been bringing my tapes with me when I'm on the go for the last few years. I do have 5 working walkman though (1 sony sport, 1 sony mega-bass, 1 of those thin Panasonic walkman that only need 1AA battery & 2 USB walkman (they've got a 3/4'' headphone jack & USB for audio out so you can just hook it up 2 a PC with a USB cable, press play & record your tape to mp3 on your PC)